- 25 Years in Web & Digital Marketing
- Marketing Program Management
- Content, Digital & Social Media Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Market & Consumer Analysis
- Partnership Development
- Brand Management
- Data-Driven Marketing Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Leadership
- Problem Solving
- Mac & Windows
- Microsoft Office
University of Minnesota
1997 – 2000
Western Governors University
BOARDS & COMMITTEES
- Tierrasanta Town Council 2016-2019
- HubSpot Certified 2015-2020
- Community Leadership Recognition – 1998, 2000, 2006 – 2019
- SEMPO Institute Board Member and Certification – 2008
- Contributed to SEMPO course work on Vertical Search – 2008
- Guest Speaker at HTMA on Vertical Search – 2008
Creative Direction | Strategic Leadership | Brand Management
Senior Executive with career success in driving the strategy, vision and marketing of B2B technology solutions for start-up, growth-stage and established companies. Recognized for expertise in leading the product management life cycle, including developing product roadmaps, aligning product vision to market demands, and executing go-to-market strategies to drive revenue. Demonstrated ability to translate customer feedback and market analysis into effective marketing plans to boost product value, resulting in improved revenue results. Experienced member of executive leadership teams sharing ownership of operations and execution of strategy.
VP CLIENT SUCCESS
Uplers, San Diego, CA | Oct 2018 – Present
- Responsible for the successful development, launch, and management of multiple SBUs, each of which is responsible for its profitability.
- Oversee over $100m in adjusted client relationships.
- Direct the client success management teams for lead accounts to ensure client adaptation and satisfaction.
- Work directly with key executive partners within client organizations, building stronger relationships and partnerships.
- Create and integrate market plans to position the company brands in the target marketplace.
- Focus on resource optimization and marketing strategies to achieve the stakeholder requirements.
- Lead process improvement activities that deliver efficiency and consistency in the approach to prospecting, development of brand awareness, relationship building, identification of opportunities, and closing.
PRINCIPAL PARTNER | DIRECTOR OF WEB OPERATIONS
VSSL Agency, San Diego, CA | Feb 2014 – Oct 2018
- Created marketing plans and oversaw execution, reporting, and expenditures for 70+ clients.
- Identified areas of growth and created solutions to client pain points.
- Managed in-house and outsourced teams for design, marketing, account management, project management, and development.
- Spearheaded brand strategy meetings and ensured a consistent experience throughout our clients’ campaigns.
- Directly supported staff over the life-cycle of each project.
- Responsible for the tracking and growth of the client experience through NPS and other metrics.
- HubSpot Certified & HubSpot Partner
WEB AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
Victory Team Apparel, San Diego, CA | Oct 2011 – Feb 2014
- Transformed web and marketing teams, resulting in the increase of traffic by 20 percent, and a 33 percent increase in sales.
- Directed development of a $150,000 e-commerce framework and ERP system integration.
- Managed major projects and partner relationships, including Adobe Scene 7, Amazon, and Channeladvisor.
- Demonstrated proficiency in pulling, analyzing, and completing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Maintained an active, working knowledge of current competition and any new trends or changes in the current marketplace.
WEB MARKETING MANAGER (Contract)
Intuit Inc., San Diego, CA | Feb 2011 – Oct 2011
- Managed the Intuit ProSeries Tax product, strategy, planning, execution, quality testing, and reports.
- Participated in brand building, Google AdWords, and local and seasonal promotional campaigns.
- Directed the creative and usability plans for the A/B testing process.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Lynch Interactive, San Diego, CA | Aug 2009 – Feb 2011
- Delivered presentations to decision-makers to close deals.
- Managed internal and outsourced staff.
- Worked with clients to increase their customer acquisition through digital and traditional channels.
- Reported on KPIs internally and for clients.
- Participated in business networking events to bring in prospective clients.